Membership Guidelines for Date To Marry
This site is owned and operated by Christian Networking Enterprises and is a fun and safe place for online dating to meet Marriage minded singles. Our principals work because of our strict member approval policy and quality of the pro-marriage members that we attract – people of Faith with high moral standards.
To be a member of our dating site, you must be a pro-marriage-minded single person who wants to start a relationship with friendship, elevating to the ultimate goal, marriage. Members date to get married only.
Marital Status: You have to be single or divorced
Religion: You can be of any faith Jewish, Muslim, Hindu, Christian Faith: Adventist, Catholic, Baptist, Charismatic, Christian, Eastern Orthodox, Evangelical, Episcopalian, Interdenominational, Lutheran, Methodist, Nazarene, New Christian, Non-denominational, Pentecostal, Presbyterian, Protestant, Southern Baptist, Church of Jesus Christ, etc.
Intentions: You must be a marriage-minded individual if you want to join this dating site. If you are interested in casual dating, this site is not for you.
Age: You must be of legal age – at least 18 years old.
Sexual Orientation: This site is for people looking for a heterosexual relationship only – men looking for women or women looking for men.
Honesty: You must be honest when providing information in your profile and your communications with other members. The Truth will eventually come out.
Manners: You must be respectful to other members. Respect their wishes – if a member asks you to stop contacting them, don't insist, and simply STOP communication.
Profanity: You cannot curse or use abusive language in communication with members, nor can you curse in your profile or personal blog.
Profiles: You don't have to take a writing class to put together a good profile – just be honest and be yourself. Read our "Posting a Perfect Christian Profile" section for tips on how to write a winning profile.
Photos: You have to post at least one photo. Do not post copyrighted images, suggestive, or group photos. Read our "Posting Photo Guidelines" before submitting your photos.
Personal Information: Do not provide your personal contact information (telephone number, private email, fax, street address, URLs, websites, Instant Messaging IDs, etc.) in your profile, blog, or our Christian chat room.
Communication: When communicating with other members, do not harass, threaten, curse, or be abusive in any way. You must respond to members' messages no later than three days after receiving a message. Even if your answer is negative, please be polite and let them know you are not interested.
Safety Measures: Read our Online Dating Safety instructions for detailed information. We've complied with important information for your safety. As a minimum, always find out as much as possible about the person BEFORE your rendezvous. Let at least two people know where you are going and with whom.
Commercial Activity: Any commercial activity, sending out mass emails, solicitations, etc. are strictly prohibited on ChristianSingles.com. Members conducting such activities will be permanently banned.
Abide by our Guidelines: We require all members to adhere to the guidelines stated here and to our Membership Agreement. Profiles of members violating any point of our Membership Guidelines or Agreement; will be deleted.
We need your help at ChristianSingles.com: We ask you to help us identify members that break our Guidelines. Please report members that violate any of the rules laid out in our Guidelines or Membership Agreement.
Before joining our Christian online dating service, please consider reading and applying the following verses:
1 Corinthians: 07:01-09 (A Christian Marriage)
1. It is good for a man not to marry.
2. But since there is so much immorality, each man should have his own wife, and each woman her own husband.
3. The husband should fulfill his marital duty to his wife, and likewise the wife to her husband.
4. The wife's body does not belong to her alone but also to her husband. In the same way, the husband's body does not belong to him alone but also to his wife.
5. Do not deprive each other except by mutual consent and for a time, so that you may devote yourselves to prayer. Then come together again so that Satan will not tempt you because of your lack of self-control.
6. I say this as a concession, not as a command.
7. I wish that all men were as I am. But each man has his own gift from God; one has this gift, another has that.
8. Now to the unmarried and the widows I say: It is good for them to stay unmarried, as I am.
9. But if they can not control themselves, they should marry, for it is better to marry than to burn with passion.
Proverbs 31:10-31 (Praise of a virtuous woman)
10. A wife of noble character who can find? She is worth far more than rubies.
11. Her husband has full confidence in her and lacks nothing of value.
12. She brings him good, not harm, all the days of her life.
13. She selects wool and flax and works with eager hands.
14. She is like the merchant ships, bringing her food from afar.
15. She gets up while it is still dark; she provides food for her family and portions for her servant girls.
16. She considers a field and buys it; out of her earnings she plants a vineyard.
17. She sets about her work vigorously; her arms are strong for her tasks.
18. She sees that her trading is profitable, and her lamp does not go out at night.
19. In her hand she holds the distaff and grasps the spindle with her fingers.
20. She opens her arms to the poor and extends her hands to the needy.
21.. When it snows, she has no fear for her household; for all of them are clothed in scarlet.
22. She makes coverings for her bed; she is clothed in fine linen and purple.
23. Her husband is respected at the city gate, where he takes his seat among the elders of the land.
24. She makes linen garments and sells them, and supplies the merchants with sashes.
25. She is clothed with strength and dignity; she can laugh at the days to come.
26. She speaks with wisdom, and faithful instruction is on her tongue.
27. She watches over the affairs of her household and does not eat the bread of idleness.
28. Her children arise and call her blessed; her husband also, and praises her:
29. "Many women do noble things, but you surpass them all."
30. Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised.
31. Give her the reward she has earned, and let her works bring her praise at the city gate.
1 Corinthians 13:01-13 (The greatest of Love, Faith and Hope is Love)
1. If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal.
2. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing.
3. If I dive all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames, but have not love, I gain nothing.
4. Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
5. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
6. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.
7. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
8. Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away.
9. For we know in part and we prophesy in part,
10. but when perfection comes, the imperfect disappears.
11. When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me.
12. Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.
13. And now these three remain: faith, hope, and love. But the greatest of these is love.
2 Corinthians 06:14-18 (Do not be yoked with Unbelievers)
14. Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness?
15. What harmony is there between Christ and Belial? What does a believer have in common with an unbeliever?
16. What agreement is there between the temple of God and idols? For we are the temple of the living God. As God has said: "I will live with them and walk among them, and I will be their God, and they will be my people."
17. "Therefore come out from them and be separate, says the Lord. Touch no unclean thing, and I will receive you."
18. "I will be a Father to you, and you will be my sons and daughters, says the Lord Almighty."
NOTE: ChristianDatingForMarriage.Com reserves the right to review, reject, and delete any content that we deem to violate these Guidelines and the Membership Agreement. If we determine that you are jeopardizing the safety of our members in any way, your account will be terminated. Please report any suspicious activities or violations of these Guidelines.